In parallel to the Nike Cortez Kenny Black, the two friends will also present a Kendrick Lamar x Nike Official Tour Merch collection for the rapper’s tour.
This collection consists of several clothing pieces and takes the same color palette, combining white, black and red, with a 3M reflective finish. There are two long-sleeved t-shirts, two hoodies and two caps displaying different Nike branding, a logo mixing a swoosh with the title of the Compton rapper’s 4th album, DAMN, the TDE logo (for Top Dawg Entertainment) or the same Chinese characters that we saw on the Kendrick Lamar x Nike Cortez Kung Fu Kenny.
The Kendrick Lamar x Nike collection and the third Cortez designed by the duo will be available in the United States and Canada, through six pop-up stores:
– May 9th to 13th in the Blends shop in Los Angeles
– May 19 to 20 at Social Status in Houston
– May 26th to 30th at New York Concepts
– June 4th to 5th at the Bodega shop in Boston
– June 11 to 12 at Livestock in Toronto
– From June 14th to 15th at Notre Notre in Chicago